Happy Halloween. We had a fun Halloween. Durning the day Karly and I took the kids down Main Street and Trick or Treated at the stores. Karly is the greatest aunt, my kids love her! Then we had to stop at Pops and Grandma Eds house, to show off the kids in their costumes. Then our ward did a truck or treat. Josh meet us there and saw the kids in their costumes. Will couldnt believe that people were just giving out CANDY!! We had a fun time! Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!
Isn't he a cute little BEAR!!! He was so happy, I had candy everywhere. He was in pure heaven.
I always set up my own little photo studio. Karly and Josh really make fun of me. I guess I am kind of a nerding Mom. I couldn't keep them out of the candy, it was hard to get them to look at the camera.
Drew is our little Bear! He plays the part really good. He is always making bear sounds!! Will was really excited that Drew was being a Bear. He told everyone we saw, that his brother is a bear. Sometimes he really can be a little "BEAR"!!!!
Will as Poblo. (from the Backyardigans show) If you haven't seen it...its by far the cuttest kid show. Will loves Poblo, its his favorite backyardigan!
Thursday, November 09, 2006
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Posted by Egan Family at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment