CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

July Fun

The family boating with Karly and Danny at Hyrum, we finally got Josh to take a break!
Water skiing at Hyrum Dman, my first time the whole summer
Drew wouldn't wear his life jacket so we made him wear Danny's nieces. We're pretty sure he's ruined for life now. My favorite are his little legs that are white at the top
The little boys are constant entertainment!
Lots of fun days at the pool
Will and Danny swimming at the Logan Aquatic center
Karly's husband Danny's surprise birthday party
Will and Drew swimming at my aunt's

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hayley- I AM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG! It was so fun to see all those pictures of your cute kids and family! It looks like you have had a fun summer!

Jenni said...

It looks like you are having a fun summer. I LOVE the picture of Drew in the yellow floaty suit. It made me laugh out loud. I miss you! But i will see you in a few weeks when we are in Logan for the LOTOJA. Is it still ok if we stay with you? I will call you and we can chat.