CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkin Walk

With great grandma Eddie. She is the best, both the boys just love her
Thomas the train was really cute, they go to lots of work!
Drew was a little scared of the witch
Will and Drew in front of the Sesame Street pumpkins

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hayley I was losing hope in you! I am so glad that you finally updated your blog. Your boys are getting so big they are darling!

Dede said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait for you guys to come visit again so Griffin & the boys can play. Happy Halloween!!

Ashleigh said...

So fun to see the boys! They look more like little twins the older they get! What good lookin boys!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Hayley! Oh my goodness! I found your blog from Michelle Sadlers...hope you don't mind I took a peek at your cute family! It has been so long since I've seen you! check our family out at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com! Are you still in Logan? I think so from the Hyrum Dam pictures.
~Mindy (Miles) Smith~

Ann-Marie said...

Your boys are darling and sooo grown up! You look beautiful as always. Come say hello at geoffreyandann-marie.blogspot.com!

Ann-Marie Wood