CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

snowmobile trip

Drew and his cousin McKaden on the little snowmobile Grandma bought for the Grandkids.

Will and cousin Jarem. He loves all the older boy cousins

Drew with all the GIRL cousins. He is the youngest on Josh's side, so they love taking care of Drew. I love it... I don't even see him the whole time we all with everyone.


All the adults went on a long snowmobile triop for the day, while Grandma and Grandpa stayed with the kids. Josh and I had fun untill Josh's snowmobile busted...then he had to ride with me. (Or I had to ride with him)



Will having a good time with all the cousins!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that little snowmobile that is so dang cute! Looks like you guys had fun. Your boys are so dang cute!

Ashleigh said...

Looks like so much fun! I've never been snowmobiling before but it looks like your boys are already pros! What a fun trip! Great photos!