Many of you know that Karly just graduated at USU in the Landscape architect program. She is starting her own company called NEW LEAF DESIGN. I know of few of you said you would like her help with your yards. She took my yard from scratch and turned it into this. She has such great ideas and takes in so many things to make everything flow. She knows what is good to plant where...as for shade, sun, water use, style of look to go with your home style, etc. If anyone is looking for some help and wants a few ideas call Karly at 801-201-6313 She is awesome. There is my little brag for my sister. People keep telling me how good my yard looks...but truthfully I reall can't take any credit!!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
KARLY-the landscape architect
Posted by Egan Family at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your yard looks great! Thanks for sharing photos. Congrats Karly on graduation and I will be calling you next spring to come help me with my yard!!
Your yard does look fabulous. You're so lucky to have such talent in your family.
Post a Comment