Will started his first day of Preschool. Its his second year, so now he goes three days a week! He is so excited about it. He gets to keep doing swimming, tumbling and now he gets to add tennis...thats all he can talk about!! We droped him off and poor Drew cryed the whole three hours Will was gone. He wants to go to preschool with Will so bad, he misses Will so much. It's a nice little break for me to have some one on one time with Drew! And not to have the two of them FIGHTING!!!
Monday, September 08, 2008
Preschool
Posted by Egan Family at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so the question is: did YOU cry the whole 3 hours? i'm sure i will when the day comes for parker to go to school. until then, i will try to enjoy the fighting and the not-sharing-episodes and relish in the good times. we miss you guys at sarah's reception. it was beautiful.
Hayley your boys are so dang cute. I can't believe Drew cried the whole time that is so dang funny. The inside of preschool looks so cute!
Will is so handsome and looks so official with his little backpack! I am so ready for Porter to go to Preschool but I'm sure I will have a reality shock when I realize he is old enough to go, and growing up too fast. One on one time with the younger one is rare so I know you are making the most of it. Fun photos! Thanks for sharing.
What a fun pre-school. Drew's day will be here before you know it. What a nice break for you to be able to have some one on one time with Drew. Will looks darling all ready for school:)
tuff. What a sweetie!! Will is so cute and Drew cracks me up. Glad you get a little break. I was so happy I got to see you for a few minutes... you look great!! Hi to Josh for us.
Post a Comment