CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Will's Last day of Preschool!!

Show off day in Tennis. The last week of pre-school they have all the parents come to do show off days in Tumbling, Dance, Tennis, and Swimming. It was so much fun to see what he has learned. He loved having Drew and I there to show us how much he has learned!!

Drew at Will's Tennis show off day with "HIS" friends!!!

Will Show off day in Swimming!! He has learned so much this year in swimming and loves to swim.

Will with his cute little friend Reece.


Will's last day of Pre-school. With his cute teacher Blair!! We love her and hope Drew gets her next year!!!


Will's whole class singing for their program !!!





I can't believe Will is done with Pre-school and ready for Kindergarten!!





1 comments:

Sadlers said...

Oh my word. That sounds like quite the preschool. I am about 99% positive there is nothing even close to that in Michigan. Hayley I can't believe you are going to have a kid in kindergarten. Where has the time gone. Your family is so cute.