CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A very late Christmas post

Im sure all of you know by know I am a horrible blogger/facebook person. I thought i would post some photos of Christmas. We had such a fun Christmas with Will and Drew. They are at that perfect age where everything is so magical and believe everything you say. I got 20 question daily about Santa, the North Polo, the Elves, etc. I can't remember half the stuff i told them, so hopefully they don't remember everything i told them.
Christmas morning. This is the first year we have had Christmas morning at our house. It was really nice.
I'm sure you can't guess who gave the 4 grandsons these. I think my dad was in heaven seeing his 4 grandsons in Aggies anything. They had so much fun playing football all night.

Cute Karly made all the Grandkids Christmas jammies. I will really try and be a little better about posting.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Those USU uniforms are the cutest ever!