CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 07, 2010

It's a....

Yes....its a GIRL!!! I am having a hard time believing it. I know you will all be shocked but I haven't even bought anything yet..it just hasn't hit me yet!! Will and Drew are so excited and can't wait to see her.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. She will be the cutes little thing. I am so excited for you, you will love every minute of the shopping for her.

Dede said...

I could not be more happy for you Hails!! You will LOVE having a little girl! She will be beautiful. Congrats again. Love ya!!

Mindy Blake said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Girls are so fun! Tell Daddy to be prepared--she'll have him wrapped around her little finger as soon as she arrives!

Lisa said...

Again, another Thompson baby I didn't know was in the works. Bobby is in trouble! Hooray hooray! So glad you finally get your girl to play dress up with!

Ann-Marie said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

Julie said...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! You are the 1 person in the world that deserves a GIRL!!!

P.S. YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING YET?? I think you have a room in your basement that would say different! ha ha Love you guys!!

Jocee Bergeson said...

our little girls are going to have so much fun together. can't wait!

Ashleigh said...

So very exciting! Congratulations!!!!