I really can't believe that my baby for 2+ more months is already 5.....time goes way to fast!! We had a fun weekend celebrating Drew's Birthday!! It started out Friday night with Dinner and a movie with friends. Saturday was playing games, Lazar tap, and basketball games. Sunday (his real birthday) We had friends over for Cake and Ice cream!!!
Danny, Will, Drew and Josh in a fun game of Lazar Tap. I don't know who got into it more the Dad's or the boys.....
He was pretty excited about the gift Mom and Dad gave him....THE DS!!!
Saturday night he wanted to go to the Aggie Basketball game. He knows all the players names, and him and Will calculate the WHOLE game how many the Aggies are winning or loosing by.
Drew was so excited about his Cake he sat by it for 30 min just looking and talking all about it waiting for his friends to come and eat it with him!!!
Once again Karly saved the day on helping with the cake!!
Happy Birthday Drew!!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Happy 5th Birthday Drew
Posted by Egan Family at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Time flies doesn't it? He's so cute!
I can't believe that he is 5. he is so dang cute. They grow up so fast.
Cutest cake! Happy Birthday Drew!!
Hayley your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe he is 5... LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment