CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Welcome Home

I'm a little late on the update!! Jeff got home last month. It's been so much fun to have him home. I've already had him babysit, over for dinner, and trying to line him up!! We are so excited to have him home and so proud of him for the great missionary he was.
At the airport at 6:00 a.m. it was a little crazy but we all made it!!!
All the cute kids. Jeff was so surprised to see how much they all changed!!
Karly and I made these cute shirts and sign. (well mainly Karly) But I thought it turned out so cute!! Sarah's baby Ella had on the "T" on her shirt. Welcome home JEFF!!!

1 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

That is the cutest sign/shirts I have ever seen. You guys are so creative. Way to go. I'm sure Jeff felt so loved! And I'm glad you are enjoying having him back. ;)