CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 09, 2011

Allyson Blessing

We blessed Allyson on Sunday. It was such a special day for her. She looked so beautiful and was so good for the blessing. We had about 60 people here after the blessing it was perfect other then it rained all day. I had all kinds of things planned for outside, but the kids were good and found things to do inside. I had a bounce house for the kids to play in and luckily Josh was able to make it fit in the garage. We had such a wonderful day with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came. We love you all!!






5 comments:

Dede said...

She is so beautiful Hayley! LOVED her announcement. You look great too!! Hope to see you soon. xoxo

Julie said...

She is so yummy! Her hair is killing me. You look awesome Hayley! You'll have to show me the ways. I still have 10 pounds to drop. We blessed Logan on the same day- I think they were meant to be! Except there were 3 people in the circle and the party afterwards included Spencer, Hannah, Logan and I and we ate German Pancakes. :)) Fun family.

K said...

I love her dress. It looks like it was a great party. I should know that you do everything top of the line! As always everyone in your family is looking great.

Ashleigh said...

Hayles, I wish I could have been there, she's just such a doll, I can't wait to hold her this summer! You look amazing... I'm jealous, but oh well! :-) I miss you! the family seems just so complete. Tell the boys that my boys say hi! Love ya!

Ashleigh said...

oh, the announcement! ADORABLE! LOVE, LoVe, lOvE!