CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ally 4 months

Allyson 4 month picture. She is growing and changing so much!! She is so much fun to watch and will only laugh and giggle at her brothers.
This is the outfit that Will and Drew HAD to have for Ally, they make her wear it to their soccer and baseball games.
I've never had a baby that loves their belly like she does. Maybe its cause Will and Drew get on their belly's with her and play and she loves the extra attention.
I walked in Ally's room and found Will reading to her....he is so dang cute with her!!!
This was her blessing dress, but I had to make her wear it again cause I ordered those cute leggings from Esty but they didn't come in time for the blessing so i had to get a photo of her in them.
Thank goodness for Will and Drew and their entertaining skills.....

1 comments:

K said...

They are all so cute. You are lucky to have such great kids.