CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dance Recital

Only a month+ late on the post, but a few of you asked to see the pictures from our DANCE RECITAL. It turned out great this year. We ended up only doing one recital this year so each class had 2 numbers plus a solo drill. It was a crazy day but everything went even better then I have even hoped!!! I think Cristy and I burned about 10,000 calories that day...it was all worth it!! This is one of our youngest classes dancing too "Wishing and Hoping"
Their second dance to "THINK PINK"
This is the class Cristy and I teach, the only one we taught this year. Thanks to our AWESOME teacher we have now!! They danced to "walking on Sunshine"
Probably my favorite dance, i guess the costume made the dance. "Maniac"
"Somewhere over the Rainbow"
The Hairspray song "You Can't Stop the Beat"
Another little girl class. "THE SHOW"
" Let's get together"
This dance was so dang cute. "WAKA WAKA"
If you watch GLEE you would know this song and where I stole the idea. It was the old school song singing in the rain mixed with Umbrella song by the Glee cast. I turned out so dang cute!!
The High School musical "I can't Dance" baseball number.
A lyrical dance to "Heart" They did awesome!!
They danced with pillows and danced to "Dream"
"Cheetah Sisters" Well I'm so glad I had a little help this year with costumes, and I'm pretty happy how it all turned out!!Now back to the drawing board to start thinking of new ideas for next year...any good ideas send them my way!!
Cristy, Lexi, Lauren, Danya, Kynzie, and Me. We love our teachers. We couldn't of done it without them!!!

This was the finale....85 Girls on the stage=craziness!!!

0 comments: