The Egan family on Easter!!!

Sunday Morning at our new house. Will and Drew.

Easter Dinner at my Moms house. Blake (3) Katlyn (5) Tomas (5 weeks) Sarah's kids aren't they so cute! Drew (16 months) Will (2+)

Easter egg hunt and Grandma Keaties and Papas house. They were so excited...they were in heaven looking for candy!

In my moms back yard. Kenya, Grandma Keatie, Drew, Karly, Blake, Will, Danny, and Katelyn. Karly and Danny are the best aunt and uncle. The kids love them!!

Easter in Idaho!! With all 15 Grandkids...it gets a little crazy. They have a lot of land to find eggs on, so it was an all day egg hunt!

Will, Drew, and Josh running after an egg.
5 comments:
Hayley your kids are so cute! I am so glad you finally figured out your blog now you need to update it all the time! I love their matching vests they look so handsome!
Great blog updates! I have been thinking about you guys lately. We might be in Logan a couple times this summer for some bike races so hopefully we can get together. Your boys are getting so big and they are adorable.
I would love to see some more pictures of your new house, the fireplace looks really nice but I wanna see the rest!
Hayley it is about time you updated yours. You guys are such a cute family. I am so jealous. I miss you. I will be in town the end of May, so we can play!!
Hayley-
Here is the link for that surfboard for your cute bathroom!
http://www.pier1.com/catalog/productdetail.aspx?oid=2909&returnURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pier1.com%2fcatalog%2fcollections.aspx%3ffh_view%3dlister%26fh_refpath%3dfacet_59232942%26fh_location%3d%2f%2fpier1kids%2fen_US%2fspecial%3eon_sale%2fcategories%3c%7b2619%7d%26fh_eds%3d%c3%9f%26fh_start_index%3d0%26fh_view_size%3d56&fh_view=lister&fh_refpath=facet_59232942&fh_location=//pier1kids/en_US/special%3Eon_sale/categories%3C{2619}&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_start_index=0&fh_view_size=56
I had fun hangin' out with you today!
love your bunz tons!
Lindsey
ok sorry to post again, but here is another link for like the cUtest stuff for Will's room too! 5 bucks! Can't beat that! Oh, and I'll look for some horse shoes for you for that other idea we were talking about
http://www.pier1.com/catalog/productdetail.aspx?oid=2890&returnURL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pier1.com%2fcatalog%2fcollections.aspx%3ffh_view%3dlister%26fh_refpath%3dfacet_59232942%26fh_location%3d%2f%2fpier1kids%2fen_US%2fspecial%3eon_sale%2fcategories%3c%7b2619%7d%26fh_eds%3d%c3%9f%26fh_start_index%3d0%26fh_view_size%3d56&fh_view=lister&fh_refpath=facet_59232942&fh_location=//pier1kids/en_US/special%3Eon_sale/categories%3C{2619}&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_start_index=0&fh_view_size=56
Linds
Post a Comment