Here is Will white trash birthday cake. Karly is in Italy...so i didn't have her here to help. I had to do something easy. It did taste good, I guess thats all that matters!! Happy 3rd Birthday Will. I really can't believe I have a three year old.

Will ripping into his presents. He couldn't believe how many toys he got. He got a big tractor, bob the builder tools, books, thomas the train stuff, clothes, etc. He was in heaven. All day before the party he keep asking "is my party today?" I would say "yes Will its today" I think he really asked me all day untill the party.

Me and Will enjoying the party. We had family and a few friends come for dinner and cake. We went to a park so the kids could play. It was really fun.

Will with his best friend Dylan. We went to Willow Park, saw all the animals and played at the park. Will and Dylan liked this big tree more then anything.

Drew and his friend Elle. They are three days apart. They almost look like they could be twins.My friend Kari has a little girl Olivia that is Will's age, and then Elle that is Drews age. They all love to play together.
3 comments:
I am so glad you posted pictures and that it worked. I LOVE Will's pink shirt he looks so handsome! Happy 3rd Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL! I seriously can't believe it was over three years ago we were in Lamaze class awaiting our little babies. It was so nice to go through everything at the same time so we could lean on each other. I wish we still lived close. Do you know more about when you might come to Boise?
Oh that makes me so sad that I wasn't there! I miss them all!
Post a Comment