CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

N.Logan Pumpkin Walk

We look forward to the N. Logan Pumpkin Walk each year. Each year it has a theme. This year is was "Calling all Hero's" People are very creative with what they came up with. A lady in my ward is in charge of the whole pumkin walk. She does a big sence each year, and hand paits all the faces on the pumkins. If any of you were thinking about coming up...you better come up next year. It really is worth it!!!!!!!!






Think he is fake....think again!!!!!! I think I was as scared as Drew!!!



I loved this one, I couldn't believe all the detail on this!





All the little babies on the right were made out of pumpkins. The back left, notice the guy with his paint down getting a shot...his butt is a big pumpkin!!


Danny, Will's friend Ava, Karly, Drew, Will and Josh.




Will Loved this one...he loves batman right now! Drew on the other hand cryed...he was so scared of Joker!!! So Will thought it was funny that Drew was really scared so Will keep going to Drew, do you want to go back and see Joker??? Then Drew would even cry louder!!


This was Micheal Phelps swimming. It's cute each sense has music to go with each set. So this one had the commentator announcing the olypicus of Phepls winning his 8th Gold medial!




I know this one isn't the cuttest...but My Young Women and the Young Men (or you could say the leaders) got put in charge of this. So we did Moses parting the RED SEA!! Notice how we had there backs facing us...we didn't want to paint faces!!!


This is the one that the lady in my ward did. I wish you could see the faces better. Its Andy Griffith Show. It had 4 sense that went with it! It was really cute!

1 comments:

Ashleigh said...

O.k. that Pumpkin walk looks so much more interesting than anything down here! I need to come up next year! It's on my calendar.