CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

MISSION CALL

We has such a fun and exciting night. I bought Carrie Underwood tickets for Wed night to surprise Josh for his Birthday. I was trying to find a way to get Josh to leave work early and drive to SLC. Well in the mean time Jeff got his mission call that day. So we all jumped in the Car and drove to Bountiful. Josh still not knowing we are going to a concert! Her's some photo's of Jeff opening his call and of the Carrie Underwood!

Waiting for all his friends to show up before we could open it!

Everyone making their guesses...No one got it right!!! I think Jeff was about to throw up right here!!

Jeff reading where he is going to himself...with my Dad right behind him trying to get a peek!!

And he is going..............................to Tulsa, Oklahoma Mission!!! Leaves Feb 4.
His mission cover Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Alabama!!




Kind of the whole family. Brett (Sarah's husband was gone) Will is standing by Josh somewhere, and Drew is cute out. That's what happeneds when 18 yr boys are taking the photo!





The concert!!!!!!!! Thanks Karly for helping with my BOYS!!!!! I was able to really surprise Josh. We were getting in the Car and then I told him I had a surprise for his Birthday....he was way excited!! Little Big Town opend for Carrie...and Josh Loves them. Carrie was awesome. We had som much fun, she really put on a fun concert!!!








Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!! Hope you had fun and were really surprised!! Love you!!!!








8 comments:

Jenni said...

What a fun night. That is a great surprise and it seemed to work out perfectly.
It is so fun to have a brother on a mission. Of course you will miss him but you will all love getting the letters and seeing him grow.

Julie said...

That was Spencer's mission! How exciting!! He is obsessed with it and loved it so much!! Congrats to Dale and what a fun thing to do for Josh!

Julie said...

ps Jeff told me that your Dad was freaking out and that its on video. I've got to see it!

allison nadauld said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time.

Sadlers said...

Congrats on Jeff on the mission call. I am sure you know that Bradford is in the same mission. How crazy is that!! Hopefully they will be in the same area or even better be companions. Bud loves it there and is having great success. I am really excited for Jeff. He is going to love it.

Ashleigh said...

You are the best Wife! The concert looks like such a great time.
Jeff is such a cuttie! It's been forever since I've seen him, he's so handsome and grown up. What a cool thing, the Mission Call day is unforgettable.
Congrats Jeff.

K said...

What a fun birthday surprise. I love the family photo attempt:) Glad your Thanksgiving was so much fun. It was fun to run into you on Friday.

Amy said...

Hey there...
I stole your blog address from Lisa's new blog, hope you don't mind the barge in! I didn't know Jeffrey had gotten his call.. that is great!! I would love to send you an invite to our blog, could you send me your email address? My email is amyroberts_@msn.com
Thanks!! I hope you are doing well! We hope to see you soon, maybe Christmas?? Lots of Love...