I really can't believe that Drew is already 3!! Drew had to have a "High School Musical, Troy, Basketball Party" That is what he told everyone! And some how we pulled it off! He loves the first movie with Troy playing basketball (get your head in the game) He watch's the show...well only the basketball party and will re-play the basketball party 30+ times in a row and sing, dance, and dribble his basketball around for hours untill he is in a dead sweat! He know's all the words to the song...its the funnest thing ever!! We love you Dewey, Happy BIRTHDAY!! Drew with his cousin MAX!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Happy Birthday DREW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so big!!! That is hysterical that as his birthday party theme. What a funny kid!
He is growing up so fast. I love the theme he chose. It's always fun to see what kids pick. It looks like it was a ton of fun.
What a fun Birthday Party!~ You are amazing to be able to throw a party around the holidays!!! I can't believe Drew is 3 already. Such a good looking boy!
Post a Comment