I have to do a little Aggie Basketball brag...cause we don't get to do much of that. The Aggies are 23-1 and 11-0 in conferance. They have the longest winning streak in collage ball!!! They are ranked 17th and in the other poll 21. And don't worry we haven't missed a game this year!!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
AGGIE Basketball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah for Karly. I'm so excited for her!
So fun! You're boys are adorable. Congrats to Karly - she will be such a cute mom!!
Cute cute cute! How bout them Aggies?! Spencer tells everyone he knows about being ranked this year, he is so proud! I feel like a little of Scott Thompson has gotten into him! :) I didn't know the word was out about Karly yet! Good to know I can spread the good word, I've been dying to tell someone! Your boys are so dang cute, I can't believe how big they are. I hope we get to see more of you guys this summer!
Hayley what a fun blog! You are so incredibly busy, but you have so much fun! It's fun to see your cute boys.
YAY Hayley- 1st- I am glad you finally updated the blog! 2- I am glad your aggies and my utes are both doing good! 3- Cute pictures 4- I miss you... When are we going to go get Nielsen's? Congrats Carly... another cuz! Please come to B-town ASAP! XOXO
Oh shoot, who was their only loss to? I forgot.... what's that great school's name from down south?
Go Aggies!! Just Brag it up all the way! So cute. I am so excited for Karly too. I need to get up there and see you both!! I miss you.
Post a Comment