Will's preschool does a little Valentines Party for the MOM's. Will's class singing song's to all the Mom's!! It was so cute!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
Posted by Egan Family at 3:45 PM
Labels: Valentines Preschool Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He looks so darling in his little jacket. How cute that they gave you roses on Valentines. They are just darling, and growing up so fast.
Your boys have growen up so much, they are so cute. It has been so long since I have talked to you, hopw things are going well.
How sweet to have three handsome Valentines. Cute pics.
Hey Hayley- Your blog is so cute. I love seeing your cute family pictures. Since I rarely see you out of the gym, you look adorable with hair and make-up done! Be sure to check out your second cousin Jenny's blog (when you go to mine) and look at her son Holden and see if I'm crazy. Does he look like you? The picts on her Dec 21st post especially. Let me know your thoughts.
So your one and only bro just left on a mission? What's cool. Where's he going? What order are you of the three girls, and where do they live? Your parents and you have beautiful families.
Post a Comment