CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Benjamin Daniel Adams

Karly in Labor. Her water broke at 2:30 a.m. and came in at 9:00 a.m. had the baby at 6:30 p.m. It was a long day but she did so good!! I am so excited to be a new aunt!! It was fun to get to be in the room when she delivered. It makes me wonder how I did it my self...and am wondering why I would ever do it again!!

WELCOME BENJAMIN DANIEL ADAMS!!! 6 Pounds 6 OZ. 18 1/2 Inches!! 3 weeks early. But everything seemed to be good!! Born AUG 10, 2009!!

Drew with his new little cousin! Drew told me he thought he wanted a baby sister next time but now he thinks he wants another brother like Ben!!




Will loved holding Benjamin and didn't want to give him back!!


Isn't he the cuttest thing ever!! I am so glad i live close so I get to hold him whenever I want!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad you posted these! My sis had her baby the same day. Yay for babies you and I don't have to have. :) Tell Karly congrats and that he's beautiful!

Julie said...

So jealous you live close to baby Ben! I wish I could hold him everyday. He is so cute! What cute pics of the boys holding him. . . they get more darling every time I see pics!