CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

MIDWAY

We went up to Midway for the weekend, before Will started Kindergarted. We had so much fun, my Boys asked if we could do this every weekend!! My cousin Molly ownes a condo at Zermott and she was so nice and let us use it. The boys eating ice cream...i think that we went and got ice cream every night!! YUMMY!!

Will and Drew getting out of the Bath...they thought they were so cool in these little towels. Don't they look so old??

Can't go to Park City and not ride the Alpine Slide.


Dad and Drew ready to go down. I think Josh was more scared then Drew



Will and I ready to go. And I do have to brag me and Will WON!!! MR. competitive (DREW) was pissed!!




ICE CREAM again...... We had such a fun time. I can't believe summer is already over. It always goes way too fast!!





0 comments: