CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

KINDERGARTEN

Yes....I really do have a Kindergartener!! I can't believe it. He is so excited, and thinks he is so old. I was kind of worried cause he is a little shy I didn't know how he would do, but he loved it!!

Will at School. North Park Knights!

Will and cute Ava. They don't have the same teacher but they will be across the hall from each other.


In his new class room!!



Getting off the bus with Ava. Kim and I were waiting for them and we asked them how there first day of school was. Ava goes "Well i sat next to a kid named Jacob, we went to recess, we got to make hat, eat dounuts, i love my teacher, etc. She went on and on. Then we go Will how was your class. "MMM" Well was it fine? Will " I don't know, Ya Kind of, MMMMM." Welcome to boys and girls!! I guess I have to get used to it. I try and quiz him about everything he never says much. I think that's why I need a girl so someone will talk to me and tell me things!




My cute little Kindergartener!!!




1 comments:

K said...

He looks so grown up and ready to be a kindergartener! I love the photo with him at the desk, it looks like he's like, ok Mom enough of the photos. I know that look:) One day he'll be happy you document everything. The Alpine Slide looks like a ton of fun. We've never been. I guess I've never wanted to fork out the cash, maybe one day:)