CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ally's Photo Shoot!!

I had her pictures taken when she was a week old and I couldn't be happier how they turned out! I think she has two brother that worship her already!!
Yes I love buying PINK!!



3 comments:

Julie said...

OK Hayley, she is precious. That hair is incredible! Cute photos, can't wait to see more. What a perfect little family you have. Karly told me that Ally has been sick, hope she is doing better.

Lisa said...

Ah, she's just so dang beautiful. Fun pics!

vaerge said...

Amazing - she looks so cute! Congratulations to the whole family!!

We are so looking forward to your up-coming family trip to Florida...Josh tells me you guys will come down here very soon. Well, actually, I told him that you will come down here very soon ;-)

//Anders + family