Us leaving the hospital with No NAME!! I was so excited to get home so the boys could meet their new sister!!!
When we pulled up Karly made this sign and put flowers all over our yard with balloons everywhere and the boys holding this sign...of course I started crying!!!
Will and Drew seeing their sister for the first time!!
Will said "I didn't think she would be that cute"
Two proud brothers!!
Ally seeing her room for the first time. I think we all could watch her all day long!! We feel so blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl!!
Sunday, March 06, 2011
Allyson Kathleen
Posted by Egan Family at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Hayley! She is beautiful!
She is of course absolutely darling. Three cuties in a row:) I love her room! I'm sure you're enjoying having a girl around and she is beyond spoiled...whatever she deserves it.
Congratulations! She is beautiful-I can't believe all that hair! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment