CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Extreme Makeover Home Edition (LOGAN)

I'm sure a lot of you have heard that Extreme Makeover is doing a home here in LOGAN. We have been waiting forever to hear if the Pauni family in our ward was going to get it. We knew they were down to the top5 for Utah....Sunday morning TY and the crew showed up! YELLING "Good Morning Pauni family" I have to say I was there for the excitement! It makes it a little funner knowing the family, and their personalities. We couldn't be happier for them, they truly are a deserving family.
Josh teases me on how much I have been down there. And that I got pictures with the "DESIGN TEAM" Hey I need a little excitment in my life!!
Well I'll keep sending more photos of our exciting week. We are going to be there daily, and on Sunday when the family comes home.
If any of you really want to come up....its pretty exciting!!!

3 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

So fun Hails - I hope to make it up there!! Can't wait to see some pics. :)

Jenni said...

I am so glad you finally did a blog! Now you just have to keep it up. It is such a fun way to keep in touch.
I wish I could come to Logan to see all the extreme makeover excitment. I want to see that picture of you with the design team!
love, Jenni

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Hopefully Jocee and I will make it up there! Andrew is so cute he is getting so big!