
Okay, I'm really on one. I have a few photos of our house we are building. We have been working on for 6 months! We need an Extreme Makeover. My guess is we will be in December sometime. Christmas Eve...with my luck! I am really hoping the first of December. But Josh is doing a lot of work from this point.
I take the kids up every night so they can see DAD. He goes to work from 8-5 then up to the house to work. We bring him dinner, and let the kids run around and see Dad. Then Josh gets home at 2 a.m. and goes at it again!! I really don't know how he is doing it!
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
House
Posted by Egan Family at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hayley your house looks so nice! I am so jealous! Josh is so handy you are lucky I don't know how he runs on so little sleep. Looks good!
Wow! Your house is really coming along. I can't wait to see it. Poor Josh, he must be so tired. Remember that building a house is the true test of marriage, if you can make it through this, you can make through anything!
Your house in gorgeous - thanks for sending a pic. I've heard so much about it but never seen it. I bet you are so antsy to get done - I'm antsy for our house to be done and there isn't even a hole yet. :) I can't believe how hard Josh is working - and how hard for you as well to never see him and have the kids to yourself! You'll be so glad once this is over. Love ya Hails,
Jocee
Post a Comment