CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 23, 2006

Pauni House

After
Before
The new Kitchen...the house is so beautiful

We had a really fun week at the Extreme Makeover house. I think I lived there all week. The Cast chose 20 neighbors to help move in the furniture. It was really fun to feel like I got to help. Josh got to work on the dance room they did in the house. He did all the wood work up the walls. (So when they show the house look for that) Then on Sunday when the family got home. We (neighbors) got to be right on the side of the house when TY yells "Move that Bus" It was so exciting to see their faces. Its a beautiful home. I took a picture of the kitchen, it was before it was done. But you can get the idea.
A Before and After Photo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hayley that is so awesome! It looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait until the episode airs.

Jenni said...

What a fun experience! I wish I got to see some of it, I guess I will have to wait to see it on TV. How big is it?