CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter in Idaho

Josh's mom does a big Easter egg hunt every year for all the grandkids. She hids over 200 eggs and hids 4 big boxes full of treat and toys somewhere around the FARM.

Will and Drew seeing who got more eggs...my little competitive boys!!!!




All the Egan cousins!!!!!!!!My boys love all the older boys, they follow them around the whole time we are with them!!



2 comments:

K said...

It looks like the boys had a ton of fun. How can you go wrong with tons of room to run, a fun Grandma, candy, and prizes? So much fun.

Mandy D said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I wish I had siblings with kids so I could start something like that. Your kids are always going to remember having an Easter egg hunt at grandma's.