CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

WICKED

For Christmas my Dad gave us four girls WICKED tickets. He took us to dinner before to Market Street...it was way good!! And a fun night out with no KIDS and like the good old days!!!! (It kind of made us miss Elder Jeff!!) We kind of felt bad when we walked to Wicked and he drove home. Thanks Dad for sending us girls to Wicked it was so much fun and I can't even tell you how much I loved the SHOW!!!

If you your going in the next week...get excited!! If your not going...hope you can see it sometime in the furture. I'm sure they will make a movie out of it someday!! One of the best Broadway shows I've ever seen!!! Loved it!!!!!

1 comments:

K said...

Tell me where I can get a charmed life! First Paris, then Wicked. Lucky, lucky girl. Your dress is so cute in that photo too.