CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 06, 2009

SAD....................

Okay so I have a really sad story. Last Friday I wake up went to the gym came home got ready. Put my Wedding ring on (Everything was fine) Went to Kohls with Karly for 1+hrs walked through the WHOLE store went and got Will from Pre-school (they bring him out to me) Went home had lunch, did some laundry, my friend came over and we were talking and all the sudden she goes....where's your DIAMOND???????? I looked down at my ring and my Diamond was really gone. I had no Idea when and how it could of feel out!! I 'm pretty sure that it had to be there when I put it on in the morning. The prongs are so sharp I can't believe I was able to go to long with out someone or myself noticing!! If you look close you can tell two of the prongs broke at the top where they bend. I quess I must of hit something pretty hard. I can't believe I wouldn't of felt hitting something that hard to make my ring fall out and break the prongs!! Now its Monday night and no luck!! I've looked at Kohl's for hours...and you can only imagine how fun that was looking for!! Josh says when we sell our house he'll say an extra bonus.... diamond somewhere in the carpet!! I would say get your ring check all the time....but I did that and they NEVER said my diamond was loose at all. I guess we chalk this one up as bad luck!!!






4 comments:

Dede said...

ahhhhh!! That is the worst! I can't imagine how sick you must have felt when you noticed it was gone. I'm so sorry! You are the 2nd friend this has happened to in less than a month!

Lovinthelivin said...

Yikes! So Sad! The same thing happened to my sister-in-law and a month later when she was making her son's bed, she found it in the covers! Hopefully it will turn up somewhere!
I love your blog, Hayley! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to.
Anytime you guys want to go up to Zermatt, just let us know.

Mandy D said...

Oh I am so sorry!! I am sure you were so sick when you realized. I just hope some how it shows up in your house one day.

Jocee Bergeson said...

That makes me sick. SORRY!